There are several resources which you can consult:
- We have Video Tutorials showing Cyclopath's features and how to use them.
- The Frequently Asked Questions list addresses common issues.
- Guidelines for Map Editing explains the community consensus on what belongs on the map and how to represent common situations.
- The User Manual explains how the geowiki software is used.
- If you want to talk to a human, the users and developers on the Cyclopath-Users mailing list are very friendly; see Mailing_Lists for how to join and/or ask questions. The list is also searchable to see if your question has been discussed by others.
If you think you have found a bug, see Reporting Bugs.
If your question is still unanswered, see Contact Us for next steps.
 Browser Support
The following browsers are supported by Cyclopath:
- Firefox 3.0+
- Internet Explorer 7.0+
- Google Chrome 3.0+
- Safari 4.0+
Other browsers may work; however, if you are using another browser and having difficulties, try again using one of these supported browsers.
Cyclopath currently requires the Adobe Flash Player; version 10 is recommended. We are working on a "lite" version that does not require Flash; follow us on Twitter for news.